Dr. Sean T. Lordan
- Northeastern University, Boston MA – Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Northeastern University, Boston MA – B.S. Rehab Science – cum laude
- St. John’s High School, Shrewsbury MA
- Specialty Certified in Orthopedics (OCS) – American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation
- Certified in Dry Needling
More About Sean:
Dr. Sean T. Lordan is a leading Physical Therapist and author of 11 Winning Secrets – Stop Aging In Its Tracks. His focus is on delivering excellence in medicine and individualized care. His clinical practice is expansive, treating patients from pediatrics to professional and Olympic athletes.
Dr. Lordan is Specialty Certified in Orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (OCS). He is recognized as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and is Certified in Spinal Manipulation and Dry Needling.
Dr. Lordan is credited with establishing routine protocols to help adjust and strengthen the body. He routinely works with athletes, focusing on sports conditioning and rehabilitation, and regularly designs personalized treatment plans tailored to his patients’ health, well-being, and specific goals.
Dr. Lordan has treated a myriad of musculoskeletal disorders, including repetitive trauma or overuse injury, tendinosis/itis, sciatica and other low back pain, and patellofemoral dysfunction-all with successful outcomes and a focus on long-lasting wellness.
More from Dr. Lordan
- OPINION: From the physical therapist: Three tips for achy shoulders
- OPINION: From the physical therapist: Five ways to improve your health
- 3 Advancements in Physical Therapy in 2018
- Three Tips for Teen Athletes to Conquer Spring Season
- Order Dr. Lordan’s latest Book : 11 Winning Secrets- Stop Aging in Its Tracks
Dr. Geena Terino
Dr. Samantha G. Santiago
Dr. Keelin McSweeney
Dr. Keelin McSweeney completed an accelerated BS in Health Psychology program at MCPHS University-Boston in 2018 before earning her Doctorate in Physical Therapy at MCPHS University-Worcester in 2020. She has experience treating various diagnoses and patient populations in settings ranging from acute inpatient to outpatient private practices. Keelin enjoys working with patients of all ages and strives to return everyone to their daily activities, hobbies, and sports by treating them as the unique individual they are.
In her free time, Keelin enjoys staying active by weight lifting and running. Dr. McSweeney’s goal as a physical therapist is to help her patients achieve their personal goals by building a strong therapeutic alliance and understanding the mind, body, and social connections that make up each person.