- Northeastern University, Boston MA – Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Northeastern University, Boston MA – B.S. Rehab Science – cum laude
- St. John’s High School, Shrewsbury MA
- Specialty Certified in Orthopedics (OCS) – American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation
- Certified in Dry Needling
More About Sean:
Dr. Sean T. Lordan is a leading Physical Therapist whose focus is on delivering excellence in medicine and individualized care. His clinical practice is expansive, treating patients from pediatrics to professional and Olympic athletes.
Dr. Lordan is Specialty Certified in Orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (OCS). He is recognized as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and is Certified in Spinal Manipulation and Dry Needling.
Dr. Lordan is credited with establishing routine protocols to help adjust and strengthen the body. He routinely works with athletes, focusing on sports conditioning and rehabilitation, and regularly designs personalized treatment plans tailored to his patients’ health, well-being, and specific goals.
Dr. Lordan has treated a myriad of musculoskeletal disorders, including repetitive trauma or overuse injury, tendinosis/itis, sciatica and other low back pain, and patellofemoral dysfunction-all with successful outcomes and a focus on long-lasting wellness.