Order Your Copy Now
- Filled with practical tips and anecdotes that are easy to understand, this book is designed to help you form and streamline healthy habits, by making decisions simple and easy to follow. .One key belief that I have settled on after years of practice as a Doctor of Physical Therapy, and know to be the only solution to the problems ailing our baby boomer generation and beyond is this:
A holistic total-body approach is the key to keeping your body healthy and active well into old age. The 11 Winning Secrets inside this book encompass the nutrition, exercise, mental health, and wellness solutions that will keep you active and healthy well into your golden years. Learn to reprogram your body and mind by making simple changes, stacking healthy habits, and avoiding saboteurs that will impact your life expectancy and quality of life. Use the practical examples in this book to inspire you just as they have done for countless others who decided to take control of how they look and feel.
Remember: It is never too late to stop aging in its tracks!
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dr. Sean T. Lordan PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, and a Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist through the American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (OCS). He is also recognized as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. As the Owner of Concierge Physical Therapy, Dr. Lordan regularly treats musculoskeletal aches and pains with great success at his clinics in Central Massachusetts.
About the Author: Dr. Sean T. Lordan PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
Owner, Concierge Physical Therapy Inc.
- Northeastern University, Boston MA – Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Northeastern University, Boston MA – B.S. Rehab Science – cum laude
- St. John’s High School, Shrewsbury MA
- Specialty Certified in Orthopedics (OCS) – American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation
- Certified in Dry Needling
Dr. Sean T. Lordan is a leading Physical Therapist whose focus is on delivering excellence in medicine and individualized care. His clinical practice is expansive, treating patients from pediatrics to professional and Olympic athletes.
Dr. Lordan is Specialty Certified in Orthopedics by the American Physical Therapy Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (OCS). He is recognized as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and is Certified in Spinal Manipulation and Dry Needling.
Dr. Lordan is credited with establishing routine protocols to help adjust and strengthen the body. He routinely works with athletes, focusing on sports conditioning and rehabilitation, and regularly designs personalized treatment plans tailored to his patients’ health, well-being, and specific goals.
Dr. Lordan has treated a myriad of musculoskeletal disorders, including repetitive trauma or overuse injury, tendinosis/itis, sciatica and other low back pain, and patellofemoral dysfunction-all with successful outcomes and a focus on long-lasting wellness.